Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Drawing Days




A little bit of my art, if you care to look? These aren't my very best. The first one to the right is a drawing I did of my sister(younger version). She actually has a blog herself. It's called Keep In Vogue . Check it out! She does a really good job with it. Back to the drawing... I personally think it looks kind of similar to her, but yes.. it is a little off! I spent a couple hours of my time to just work intently on something, and I just hope it looks alright.
Next off, the picture of the bird. Sadly, I don't have a scanner so I can't scan these pictures onto here. Anyways, the bird took me a while. I used Prisma Colored Pencils (great colored pencils, by the way.. they have such a smooth layout). Anyways, I did this picture in art class about two years ago. I'm kind of happy with how it turned out. Whenever I look at it, it somehow calms me. 
Anyways, these two are the pictures I wanted to share today. They're nothing much. This is only my first blog post, so of course it's terrible. I hope to improve my posts and have more interesting topics. 



~Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment