Thursday, December 31, 2009

Food: Cute Asian Meals(Bentos)

 
Yup, that's right. Cute Asian foods. Sometimes I wish my mom would pack me lunches like these. I mean look at that adorable doggy rice! Being who I am, of course I oogle over these things. Today's post, I will be rambling about amazingly, adorable, creative food created by us.
Food, of course, is art, which is why food is included in my blog. Anyone can cook, as long as you have "taiyou no te(solar hands)"(Yakitate Japan)! Haha, no, just kidding. Me cracking a lame joke.. So as I was saying, anyone can cook as long as they have the right ingredients, tools, and hands (of course, if you want, you can make food with your feet but that wouldn't be very sanitary, now would it?). As seen above, that adorable meal is simply crafted by rice, macaroni, egg, and bread. The adorable touch, of course, is the faces. So, put a face, some hair, just characterize your food a bit and it could be "adorable". A more complex meal would be the next one(below), but still equally adorable. Those pigs are cute to the extreme! Made with pink rice, broccoli, chicken, and all that other good stuff. You simply only need a little bit of creativity to get started. Poke a few holes, cut out a few shapes, and it looks great! Check out the blog, Bento Anarchy. The link has this adorable Pikachu bento walk-through and a Flowery Bento walk-through. It's so sweet! Ah, someday I'm going to make an adorable Bento when I have my free time. Just looks so much fun! Hope you enjoyed this pointless post! HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE. :)



4 comments:

  1. Quin, Hey bananapen!!! I love your blog. Very cute and a description of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Banani, it's PoppyBug, you're very interesting to read, how cute are those eggs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw! It's amazing!!
    Softies in the form of food :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before applying for your visa, you may seek each and every clarification online. The https://www.greenvisa.io Information Systems can help you to understand what type of Visa you need to apply for whether it should be a Vietnam Tourist Visa or Business Visa or any other Visa.

    ReplyDelete